Positions Currently Available
Looking for a career? iFiX is looking for a few specific roles to be filled in the Northern Utah area.
If you are interested in one of the positions listed below, please fill out the form and we will get back to you.
iFiX is seeking a knowledgeable and dependable appliance repair technician who is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and workmanship to homeowners across Weber and Davis County. The primary responsibility is to diagnose, repair, and service kitchen and laundry appliances. The right fit has the potential to move into a management position. So if you’re looking for tremendous growth and advancement opportunities, you clicked the right job posting.
Who We Are
iFiX provides in-home appliance repair services to customers in Northern Utah. As a family-owned and operated business, we believe in transparency with the customers and always being upfront and honest about the work that needs to be done. We always let our customers know what the problem is and why the appliance failed. iFiX is all about being in the business of keeping people happy
As the appliance service technician, you’ll utilize your experience to:
- Provide timely and quality in-home appliance repairs
- Maintain high-quality customer service and care
- Promote our products and services
- Meet key performance metrics and productivity goals
- Work variable and flexible hours
- Follow appropriate safety procedures to protect company and customer assets
Requirements / Qualifications
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the following qualifications:
- Great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to manage time effectively
- 3-5 years experience in appliance repair
- Clean background check and driving record
- EPA and RMGA certification is a plus
For the Appliance Service Technician, we provide the following:
- Service Truck
- Specialized tools
- iPad and iPhone
- Career opportunities
Up to 40% on labor
Up to 40% gross profit on parts sold
If you’re an A-player who is ready to grow in a well-established and reputable company, apply now with a cover letter detailing why you’d be a good fit.
Job Type: Full-time
8 AM to 6 PM or upon completion of the route
We are looking for an office secretary to help coordinate our teams and create a professional and engaging experience for our clients.
What is the role of the office secretary?
As an office secretary, your position would include the entire process of client intake, setting job requirements, sending out technicians, and billing clients upon a completed job. You will also help run the day to day operations to keep the office and schedules organized.
Scheduling should be tight enough to keep the team busy while avoiding double bookings or having members of the technician team running behind schedule.
If you are interested in running a tightly managed crew and keeping a professional image in a fast-paced environment, we want to meet with you!
- Answer the phone and return messages
- Schedule appointments
- Receives packages and add them to inventory
- Help manage inventory
- Take parts to technicians when a part is missing
- Prepare package returns
- Contact and update home warranty companies.
- Strong organization
- Efficient scheduling
- Understanding people and personalities
- Working with the public
- $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Laidback environment
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Riverdale, Utah